It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. 251-894-7984 ... more >