She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! 251-875-5412 ... more >