I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. 251-773-9773 ... more >