I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She is very friendly and talkative. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. 251-765-4398 ... more >