She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. 251-748-6564 ... more >