I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. First thing I could think of was WOW! Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. What a refreshing experience. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. We were giggling all the way. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 251-745-9720 ... more >