I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. 251-721-6922 ... more >