When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She is out-going and talkative. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She has an ass to die for. 251-684-4324 ... more >