The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didn’t get home until late. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. 251-656-8515 ... more >