The demand for her must be through the roof. The phone service and directions were professional. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Very cool chick as well! 251-622-4917 ... more >