She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. The view from behind is simply outlandish! 251-586-7458 ... more >