She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. 251-586-7456 ... more >