She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She was dressed tastefully and high class. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! 251-584-5546 ... more >