Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 251-480-8899 ... more >