I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Truly outstanding and memorable. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. 251-468-0249 ... more >