There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. 251-425-3690 ... more >