Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. She has an ass to die for. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. 251-365-2548 ... more >