I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. 251-325-3456 ... more >