She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She is very friendly and talkative. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. 251-265-1158 ... more >