I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. No problem since her location was close to my place. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. 251-254-8924 ... more >