Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. It was fantastic in every way. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. 251-253-6895 ... more >