She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. 251-236-4857 ... more >