We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... 251-234-3253 ... more >