This was my first time with her and not my last. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. No problem since her location was close to my place. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. 251-230-4059 ... more >