Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. Nice body, and a very cute bum. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. 251-151-2351 ... more >