I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Very cool chick as well! We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies I’ve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. 251-060-3040 ... more >