She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. What a refreshing experience. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. 248-970-5885 ... more >