I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. 248-800-7669 ... more >