To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. She always makes me feel like a king. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. 248-518-0433 ... more >