The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Very cool chick as well! I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. 246-241-0414 ... more >