The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 244-793-0764 ... more >