Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. 240-970-1717 ... more >