She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! 240-813-0042 ... more >