I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. 989-493-6211 ... more >