I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Who am I to argue. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. 330-362-3803 ... more >