I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. 985-247-9238 ... more >