She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She was quite into the session. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 786-946-1649 ... more >