I'm glad I met this little temptress. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 786-946-1636 ... more >