She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. This was my first time with her and not my last. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? 786-946-1512 ... more >