She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Truly outstanding and memorable. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. 786-946-1360 ... more >