Very cool chick as well! I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. 786-946-1196 ... more >