She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. The pics on the website are very accurate. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. 786-903-4268 ... more >