She is very friendly and talkative. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Booking was just as painless as the last time. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 786-817-5915 ... more >