This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Hot body, service was good. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Who am I to argue. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. 786-802-6471 ... more >