Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved Ė it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. 786-706-1781 ... more >