You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Just saw her a few days ago. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. 786-635-4036 ... more >