Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Booking was just as painless as the last time. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. 786-632-8048 ... more >