Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is out-going and talkative. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. 786-590-7617 ... more >