I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. The demand for her must be through the roof. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. It was fantastic in every way. 786-584-7280 ... more >