Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. All in all, highly recommended. First thing I could think of was WOW! She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. 786-529-4605 ... more >